Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New York, New York

This spring break I am planning to go to New York, New York. I kind of have an itinerary in mind but I am hoping someone has gone.
I obviously want to see the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Times Square, and I would love to ride on a ferry. I have been told that it is not safe to make eye contact or I will get mugged. That sounds very vicious!!!
So anyone have any thoughts, I would appreciate any feedback.
Looking forward to a great spring semester.

3 comments:

Agustin B. said...

Thanks for the comment. I wish I could help you but I've never been to New York either. Even though I've never been there I think that's an urban legend about making eye contact with someone else.

mcalvillo said...

That's is what I thought too. Makes New York sound like a terrible place,huh? Oh, you know what else I heard? That when walking down the streets of New York, to make sure that one walks closer to the streets. And when riding the subway, to ride in the middle one closest to the driver. If the box is empty, to not even get on. Crazy. But the whole idea of being in New York is awesome nonetheless!!!

Brandi Henderson said...

If you like broadway shows, New York is the place to see one. I also heard that the Central Park Zoo is a good place, along with Madison Square Garden, can also go to Coney Island. Once you get there you will realize there is a ton of things to do. Hope you have a fun visit!